Mulindry distillery stands by a dam near the Neriby Burn and River Lagga that's about 2 miles to the southeast from Bridgend. It was established by John Sinclair in 1826 but the operating term was so short and they went bankrupt in1831. Part of the collapsed structure can be seen in the middle of the picture.
The majority of the data has been compiled from many different sources on the internet and the information is only as good as what has been input. Information is corroborated where possible.